Do you love paper crafting? We are looking for 2 enthusiastic paper crafters who love to create, learn, try new techniques and products, as well as enjoy sharing their work and knowledge with others.
You must have an active blog and the ability to take and post good quality photographs of your work. This call is for a 3 month term, from January 1 through March 31.
What we’d like from you:
- Approximately 4 projects per month to be posted on your blog, the GSP blog and any other message boards or online communities where you are active.
- Participate in and promote special events sponsored by GSP, such as blog hops, contests and weekly challenges.
- Actively promote the GSP blog on your blog and in other places when it is appropriate to do so.
- Provide feedback to participants in GSP’s weekly challenges by leaving comments on the participants’ blogs.
What you can expect from this experience:
- A cute Design Team member badge for your blog
- Encouragement and support from your fellow team members to continue to grow and step up your paper crafting abilities
- New friendships with others who are as passionate as you are about this wonderful hobby
If this sounds like your cup of tea, please send the following information to GSPProject@gmail.com by Sunday, December 13.
- Your Name, Email address and phone number
- Just a little about yourself. What are your favorite techniques or projects or products? Any particular likes or dislikes? Why would you like to be part of the design team? Are you currently on any design teams or have you been on any in the past (although past experience is not necessary)
- A link to your blog and any galleries you maintain
- Please attach pictures of 3 projects. In the three please include:
- One altered item project
- One card, layout or artist trading card project featuring some technique of your choice (piecing, stitching, any special stamping or background technique, etc. ) Use any technique(s) you like. Please describe the technique(s) briefly in your cover E-mail.
- A third project (card, layout, ATC or altered item) of your choice.
We will be announcing the new DT members on December 21.
Please consider joining our fun-filled team – we can’t wait to see your creations!