Monday, September 7, 2009

Challenge #2 - Altered Notebooks

GSP's Challenge #2 is "Altered Notebooks". Give it a try. There are "No limits"......And this is also a chance( or another chance) to win the "ACY" cartridge. Remember to use Mr. Linky to show us your project. Take a look at what the design team created.....

Created by Ms_Dee- "Scrapbook Notes, and Challenges"


Front covers





inside/back cover of Scrapbook notes


front/back cover of altered challenge notebook



Created by MyraB.-ATC Notebook





"Genuine "-"ATC" Altered Notebook



Created by LisaLisa & ScrapJam- Mini Composition Notebook and bookmark- "Fabulous Friend"



front cover



bookmark/pen




bookmark on page of notebook





3 comments:

  1. Those are very nice - great job DT! I think I will give it a try. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun project! I was just getting ready to start my christmas notes guess I might as well make it purty!!!

    ReplyDelete