Monday, September 28, 2009

Challenge #5 - Ghost, Acetate, Transparency

The challenge for this week (September 28, 2009) is to use clear elements - ghost, acetate,or transparency on a layout, card or altered item. The team came up with a variety of ways to use this technique. Here is their take on the project........ Show us yours....Remember to use Mister Linky at the bottom of the page after Design Team projects.

Ms_Dee- "Sweet Treats" 12x12 Layout


Scrapsation-"Snow Buddies"- Transparency Layout


Closeup View

LisaLisa&ScrapJam- "Sweet Treats-Happy Birthday" Card

Myra B - "Snapshot" - Artist Trading Card



7 comments:

  1. Opps, I posted mine 2 times on mister linky, I wasn't sure it went the first time! Sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice designs! How cute to make the spiders look like they are eating the candy corn! The snowflakes are so realistic looking! I've never seen one in real life being in sunny Cali but I've seen some on TV -- were those real? :D I love that M&M air balloon - very creative. You all did a fabulous job! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O geez, I have two links up there I am sorry, I was trying to edit the first one, bc it has personal info on there...please delete asap, I don't see any other way to contact you. Much love, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deborah....I figured it out and deleted it .....You made me learn something "new" today(smile...)......So you should not have to do anything.....Click on Mister Linky to make sure it's gone.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! My first challenge I have ever entered... :-D

    ReplyDelete